Lord Hanuman is considered as an embodiment of Lord Shiva and Lord Vishnu. He is very simple and compassionate, powerful and courageous. Lord Hanuman represents consciousness and has the ability to make individuals brave and fearless. By reciting a Hanuman mantra, individuals are able to become more victorious in their tasks. Hanuman mantras assists individuals in quickly solving their problems by removing laziness and providing the energy they require.
(01) Shri Guru Charan Saroj Raj Nij Mane Mukure Sudhar Varnao Raghuvar Vimal Jasu Jo Dayaku Phal Char
After cleansing the mirror of my mind with the pollen dust of holy Guru's Lotus feet. I profess the pure, untainted glory of Shri Raghuvar which bestows the fourfold fruits of life (Dharma, Artha, Kama and Moksha).
(02) Budhi Hin Tanu Janike Sumirau Pavan Kumar Bal Budhi Vidya Dehu Mohe Harahu Kalesa Vikar
Fully aware of the deficiency of my intelligence, I concentrate my attention on Pavan Kumar and humbly ask for strength, intelligence and true knowledge to relieve me of all blemishes, causing pain.
(03) Jai Hanuman Gyan Gun Sagar Jai Kapis Tihun Lok Ujagar Ram Doot Atulit Bal Dhama Anjani-Putra Pavan Sut Nama
Victory to thee, O'Hanuman! Ocean of Wisdom-All hail to you O'Kapisa! (fountain-head of power,wisdom and Shiva-Shakti) You illuminate all the three worlds (Entire cosmos) with your glory. You are the divine messenger of Shri Ram. The repository of immeasurable strength, though known only as Son of Pavan (wind), born of Anjani.
(04) Mahavir Vikram Bajrangi Kumati Nivar Sumati Ke Sangi Kanchan Varan Viraj Subsea Kanan Kundal Kunchit Kesa
With Limbs as sturdy as Vajra (the mace of God Indra) you are valiant and brave. On you attend good sense and wisdom. You dispel the darkness of evil thoughts. Your physique is beautiful golden coloured and your dress is pretty. You wear ear rings and have long curly hair.
(05) Hath Vajra Aur Dhuvaje Viraje Kandhe Moonj Janehu Sajai Sankar Suvan Kesri Nandan Tej Pratap Maha Jag Vandan
You carry in your hand a lightning bolt along with a victory (kesari) flag and wear the sacred thread on your shoulder. As a descendant of Lord Sankar, you are a comfort and pride of Shri Kesari. With the lustre of your Vast Sway, you are propitiated all over the universe.
(06) Vidyavan Guni Ati Chatur Ram Kaj Karibe Ko Aatur Prabu Charitra Sunibe Ko Rasiya Ram Lakhan Sita Man Basiya
You are the repository of learning, virtuous and fully accomplished, always keen to carry out the behest's of Shri Ram. You are an ardent listener, always so keen to listen to the narration of Shri Ram's Life Stories. Your heart is filled with what Shri Ram stood for. You therefore always dwell in the hearts of Shri Ram, Lakshman and Sita.
(07) Sukshma Roop Dhari Siyahi Dikhava Vikat Roop Dhari Lanka Jarava Bhima Roop Dhari Asur Sanghare Ramachandra Ke Kaj Sanvare
You appeared before Sita in a Diminutive form and spoke to her in humility. You assumed an awesome form and struck terror by setting Lanka on fire. With overwhelming might you destroyed the Asuras (demons) and performed all tasks assigned to you by Shri Ram with great skill.
(08) Laye Sanjivan Lakhan Jiyaye Shri Raghuvir Harashi Ur Laye Raghupati Kinhi Bahut Badai Tum Mam Priye Bharat-Hi Sam Bhai
You brought Sanjivan (A herb that revives life) and restored Lakshman back to life, Shri Raghuvir (Shri Ram) cheerfully embraced you with his heart full of joy. Shri Raghupati (Shri Ram) lustily extolled your excellence and said: "You are as dear to me as my own brother Bharat."
(09) Sahas Badan Tumharo Yash Gaave Us Kahi Shripati Kanth Lagaave Sankadik Brahmadi Muneesa Narad Sarad Sahit Aheesa
Thousands of living beings are chanting hymns of your glories;saying thus, Shri Ram warmly hugged him (Shri Hanuman). When prophets like Sanka, even the Sage like Lord Brahma, the great hermit Narad himself, Goddess Saraswati and Ahisha (one of immeasurable dimensions).
(10) Yam Kuber Digpal Jahan Te Kavi Kovid Kahi Sake Kahan Te Tum Upkar Sugreevahin Keenha Ram Milaye Rajpad Deenha
Even Yamraj (God of Death) Kuber (God of Wealth) and the Digpals (deputies guarding the four corners of the Universe) have been vying with one another in offering homage to your glories. How then, can a mere poet give adequate expression of your super excellence. You rendered a great service to Sugriv. You united him with Shri Ram and he installed him on the Royal Throne.
(11) Tumharo Mantra Vibheeshan Mana Lankeshwar Bhaye Sub Jag Jana Yug Sahastra Jojan Par Bhanu Leelyo Tahi Madhur Phal Janu
By heeding your advice, Vibhishan became Lord of Lanka. This is known all over the Universe. On your own you dashed upon the Sun, which is at a fabulous distance of thousands of miles, thinking it to be a sweet luscious fruit.
(12) Prabhu Mudrika Meli Mukh Mahee Jaladhi Langhi Gaye Achraj Nahee Durgaam Kaj Jagat Ke Jete Sugam Anugraha Tumhre Tete
Carrying the Lord's Signet Ring in your mouth, there is hardly any wonder that you easily leapt across the ocean. The burden of all difficult tasks of the world become light with your kind grace.
(13) Ram Dware Tum Rakhvare, Hoat Na Agya Binu Paisare Sub Sukh Lahai Tumhari Sarna Tum Rakshak Kahu Ko Dar Na
You are the sentry at the door of Shri Ram's Divine Abode. No one can enter it without your permission, all comforts of the world lie at your feet. The devotees enjoy all divine pleasures and feel fearless under your benign Protection.
(14) Aapan Tej Samharo Aapai Teenhon Lok Hank Te Kanpai Bhoot Pisach Nikat Nahin Aavai Mahavir Jab Naam Sunavai
You alone are befitted to carry your own splendid valour. All the three worlds (entire universe) tremor at your thunderous call. All the ghosts, demons and evil forces keep away, with the sheer mention of your great name, O'Mahaveer!
(15) Nase Rog Harai Sab Peera Japat Nirantar Hanumant Beera Sankat Se Hanuman Chudavai Man Karam Vachan Dyan Jo Lavai
All diseases, pain and suffering disappear on reciting regularly Shri Hanuman's holy name. Those who remember Shri Hanuman in thought, words and deeds with Sincerity and Faith, are rescued from all crises in life.
(16) Sub Par Ram Tapasvee Raja Tin Ke Kaj Sakal Tum Saja Aur Manorath Jo Koi Lavai Sohi Amit Jeevan Phal Pavai
All who hail worship and have faith in Shri Ram as the Supreme Lord and the king of penance. You make all their difficult tasks very easy. Whosoever comes to you for fulfillment of any desire with faith and sincerity, he alone secure the imperishable fruit of human life.
(17) Charon Yug Partap Tumhara Hai Persidh Jagat Ujiyara Sadhu Sant Ke Tum Rakhware Asur Nikandan Ram Dulhare
All through the four ages your magnificent glory is acclaimed far and wide. Your fame is Radiantly acclaimed all over the Cosmos. You are Saviour and the guardian angel of Saints and Sages and destroy all Demons. You are the angelic darling of Shri Ram.
(18) Ashta Sidhi Nav Nidhi Ke Dhata Us Var Deen Janki Mata Ram Rasayan Tumhare Pasa Sada Raho Raghupati Ke Dasa
You can grant to any one, any yogic power of Eight Siddhis (power to become light and heavy at will) and Nine Nidhis (Riches, comfort, power, prestige, fame, sweet relationship etc.) This boon has been conferred upon you by Mother Janki. You possess the power of devotion to Shri Ram. In all rebirths you will always remain Shri Raghupati's most dedicated disciple.
(19) Tumhare Bhajan Ram Ko Pavai Janam Janam Ke Dukh Bisravai Anth Kaal Raghuvir Pur Jayee Jahan Janam Hari-Bakht Kahayee
Through hymns sung in devotion to you, one can find Shri Ram and become free from sufferings of several births. If at the time of death one enters the Divine Abode of Shri Ram, thereafter in all future births he is born as the Lord's devotee.
(20) Aur Devta Chit Na Dharehi Hanumanth Se Hi Sarve Sukh Karehi Sankat Kate Mite Sab Peera Jo Sumirai Hanumat Balbeera
One need not entertain any other deity for Propitiation, as devotion of Shri Hanuman alone can give all happiness. One is freed from all the sufferings and ill-fated contingencies of rebirths in the world. One who adores and remembers Shri Hanuman.
(21) Jai Jai Jai Hanuman Gosahin Kripa Karahu Gurudev Ki Nyahin Jo Sat Bar Path Kare Kohi Chutehi Bandhi Maha Sukh Hohi
Hail, Hail, Hail, Shri Hanuman, Lord of senses. Let your victory over the evil be firm and final. Bless me in the capacity as my supreme guru (teacher). One who recites Chalisa one hundred times, becomes free from the bondage of life and death and enjoys the highest bliss at last.
(22) Jo Yah Padhe Hanuman Chalisa Hoye Siddhi Sakhi Gaureesa Tulsidas Sada Hari Chera Keejai Das Hrdaye Mein Dera
All those who recite Hanuman Chalisa (the forty Chaupais) regularly are sure to be benedicted. Such is the evidence of no less a witness as Bhagwan Sankar. Tulsidas as a humble devotee of the Divine Master, stays perpetually at his feet, he prays "Oh Lord! You enshrine within my heart & soul."
(23) Pavantnai Sankat Haran, Mangal Murti Roop. Ram Lakhan Sita sahit, Hrdaye Basahu Sur Bhoop
Oh! Conqueror of the Wind, Destroyer of all miseries, you are a symbol of Auspiciousness. Along with Shri Ram, Lakshman and Sita, reside in my heart.
Oh! King of Gods.